Re: [hylafax-users] Deleting Fax Jobs

That's what I thought at first. But both machines have an identical etc/hosts.faxd file.
localhost
127.0.0.1
192\.168\.100\.
That's it. One works, the other doesn't. I'm still checking on how I used faxaduser on each setup. I'll keep diging.

You need a user with administrative privileges to delete jobs that weren't send from your own user account.
May be you sent them at home as root and in the office as someone else?

--
holger

*/Lee Howard <faxguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>/* wrote:

    On 2003.12.17 14:28 Frank Griffith wrote:
     > I setup HylaFAX-4.1.8 server at my house and everything runs great. I
     > then setup another HylaFAX-4.1.8 server at my office and it runs
    great
     > too. I don't recall doing anything different between the two setups
     > but I must have.
     >
     > On my system at home I login to the console as root and I can delete
     > fax jobs. On the system at my office I login as my user account using
     > SSH and then su- to root. But for some reason the office machine will
     > not let me delete fax jobs.
     >
     > Can anyone offer some advice here?

Maybe reading 'man hosts.hfaxd' and 'man faxadduser' will help.