Re: [hylafax-users] Deleting Fax Jobs

That's what I thought at first. But both machines have an identical etc/hosts.faxd file.

localhost
127.0.0.1
192\.168\.100\.

That's it. One works, the other doesn't. I'm still checking on how I used faxaduser on each setup. I'll keep diging.

Lee Howard <faxguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2003.12.17 14:28 Frank Griffith wrote:
> I setup HylaFAX-4.1.8 server at my house and everything runs great. I
> then setup another HylaFAX-4.1.8 server at my office and it runs great
> too. I don't recall doing anything different between the two setups
> but I must have.
>
> On my system at home I login to the console as root and I can delete
> fax jobs. On the system at my office I login as my user account using
> SSH and then su- to root. But for some reason the office machine will
> not let me delete fax jobs.
>
> Can anyone offer some advice here?

Maybe reading 'man hosts.hfaxd' and 'man faxadduser' will help.

Lee.

Do you Yahoo!?
Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions