Re: [hylafax-users] Deleting Fax Jobs

On 2003.12.17 14:28 Frank Griffith wrote:
I setup HylaFAX-4.1.8 server at my house and everything runs great. I
then setup another HylaFAX-4.1.8 server at my office and it runs great
too. I don't recall doing anything different between the two setups
but I must have.

On my system at home I login to the console as root and I can delete
fax jobs. On the system at my office I login as my user account using
SSH and then su- to root. But for some reason the office machine will
not let me delete fax jobs.

Can anyone offer some advice here?

Maybe reading 'man hosts.hfaxd' and 'man faxadduser' will help.