[hylafax-users] Deleting Fax Jobs

I setup HylaFAX-4.1.8 server at my house and everything runs great. I then setup another HylaFAX-4.1.8 server at my office and it runs great too. I don't recall doing anything different between the two setups but I must have.

On my system at home I login to the console as root and I can delete fax jobs. On the system at my office I login as my user account using SSH and then su- to root. But for some reason the office machine will not let me delete fax jobs.

Can anyone offer some advice here?

Do you Yahoo!?
Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions