[hylafax-users] Reverse engineering existing configuration

Quite some time ago, I spent an entire weekend setting up Hylafax on a
FreeBSD to do a large variety of stuff, inbound/outbound fax,
inbound.outbound data, inbound.outbound ppp .... You get the idea, quite a
complex configuration.

I built i from the FreeBSD ports collection. Unfortunately I did not keep
notes on what options I passed to the port when I built it. I had a TO-DO
item to go back and figure this out, and store the information in the ports
build file, but in the meantime I had marked that port as hold.

Unfortunately, I lost the root drive on that machine last week. Now this
isn't as big a disaster as it could be as I have complete Amanda backups.

However, rather than just restoring the disk, I decided to rebuild the
system from scratch looking at existing configuration info pulled off the
tapes.

So, I seem to recall that their is a common place where all the Hylafax
build time options are stored, somewhere in /usr/local/spool/Hylafax? Can
someone give me some guidance on the best way to recover this configuration
information?

neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin