Re: [hylafax-users] fatal: libstdc++.so.5: open failed: No such file or directory

You need to make sure that the shared library is somewhere which ld.so
will load.

I'm not sure how this works on solaris x86.  Find where the
libstdc++.so.5 is (probably installed with the gcc package), and make
sure that directory is on that ld.so looks for (/etc/ld.so.conf, or
simliar).

This library is located in /opt/sfw/gcc-3.2/lib

Unfortunately on Solaris there is no such thing like /etc/ld.so.conf as in Linux. In Solaris I need somehow to tell at the compilation time to the binary that it has to look in /opt/sfw/gcc-3.2/lib for libraries but with HylaFAX I don't know how to do that, I think I need to modify the Makefiles or something like that but I have no knowledge of programming.

Any other ideas ??

Regards