Re: [hylafax-users] fatal: libstdc++.so.5: open failed: No such file or directory

* syn uw <syn_uw@xxxxxxxxxxx> [031210 14:18]:
> Hello,
>
> I just compiled HylaFAX on a Solaris 9 x86 machine using GCC 3.2 from
> SunFreeware. The compilation went fine but now when I want to start hylafax
> I get the following error:
>
> ld.so.1: /opt/hylafax/lib/fax/hfaxd: fatal: libstdc++.so.5: open failed: No
> such file or directory
>
> Does anyone know how I can recompile HylaFAX so that I don't get this
> problem ???
>
> Many thanks

You need to make sure that the shared library is somewhere which ld.so
will load.

I'm not sure how this works on solaris x86.  Find where the
libstdc++.so.5 is (probably installed with the gcc package), and make
sure that directory is on that ld.so looks for (/etc/ld.so.conf, or
simliar).

a.