[hylafax-users] "q" numbers and archives

Right now I need to keep a copy of all faxes. I'm using faxqclean with the -A switch to ensure this. The archive directory keeps a copy of each fax and its logs in a sub-directory, which is named based off the faxes "q" number. What happens when the "q" number wraps around? Will faxqclean start overwriting already archived faxes? How high does the fax "q" number go?

Also does anyone have a tool for processing the archive directory structure? A tool that would answer the question, "Give me all faxes to this number in the last 2 months". I'll need to write one, but I don't want to duplicate efforts.

Thanks

--
Steven Kurylo