Re: [hylafax-users] Winter Wonderland!

Hmmm,

I don't think you meant to send that to the news group did you ?

But what the hell - I've only ever seen snow three times before ..... I'll take you up on it ;-)

Bruce Whittaker,

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.   If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately via return e-mail and then delete the original e-mail. EnergyAustralia has collected your business contact details for dealing with you in your business capacity. More information about how we handle your personal information, including your right of access is contained at http://www.energy.com.au.

Frank Griffith <glassdude45@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/12/2003 11:29