[hylafax-users] Hylafax and groups

Hello,

I have 12 numbers in my Hylafax server. I wanna devide them into 3 groups
for my users. First group take 4 line for transmiting and receiveing faxes
second group next 4 numbers, etc...
So first group is only valid to send and receive faxes with first 4 numbers,
second group is only valid to send and receive faxes with next 4 numbers,
last group is only valid to send and receive faxes with last 4 numbers,

Is it possible to do it? I use CAPIfor Hylafax and C4 cards and also Hylafax
4.1.6 and WHFC as client for Win2k.

Thanks,
Marcin