Re: [hylafax-users] Keepng the cover page in the log

Forgive my not commenting on this earlier (in one of its incantations, since I think this has been reposted), I didn't really understand the question.

As I now understand it, you want notify to recall the "regarding" information that was placed on the fax cover sheet.

This is not really possible because the coversheet is created by the client program and not the server. The server doesn't realize that the cover sheet is actually a cover sheet, it just sees it as another document to fax.

In theory you could have notify try to "read" the "regarding" information off of the documents for the fax, but that could involve OCR (if the cover sheet is TIFF) or some PostScript programming expertise (if the cover sheet is PostScript). It would be ugly.

Lee.