Re: [hylafax-users] Still cannot print from Quickbooks2003

Thanx to Michael (also my son's name!) I have updated the Ghostscript to 7.0
and fonts to 6.5. I also removed the custom fonts on the Quickbooks Estimate
Template. All three of these changes solved the problem! I downloaded the
RPM updates from contribs.org by searching ghostscript. I have an SME
server...

Thank You,

John Berry, Owner
Lantex Voice & Data Systems