Re: [hylafax-users] Still cannot print from Quickbooks2003

> I am desperate for an answer (as you can probably tell) and this is the
> fourth post. Please somebody help me...
> Every time I try to print from QuickbooksPro2003, I get the following
> error:
> "Converted document is not valid TIFF"

From the sound of the error, HylaFAX isn't able to process the TIFF file.
In other words, this:

Quickbooks->PostScript->Tiff->HylaFAX

is broken somewhere between PostScript and Tiff.  Ghostscript is what does
the conversion, and here's no doubt where your issue lies.  The most
likely scenario is that the generated postscript can't be handled by your
version or configuration of ghostscript, so it's not creating a valid
TIFF.

I note that it works perfectly well for me, though I'm using ghostscript
7.07.  It's possible that it's as simple as that.

For reference:

ghostscript-fonts-6.0
ghostscript-7.07
libtiff3-3.5.7