[hylafax-users] Automatic Printing of Received Faxes

We are having some good success with the HylaFAX program but the main drawback, as always, the users are reluctant to work with anything that doesn't put a piece of paper in their hands. Oh well, so much for being environmentally friendly.I'm still woking on it.

My question is in the HOWTO is shows how to automatically send faxes to a network printer, but it doesn't go into depth as to how this setup is carried out.

From my newbie level, can anyone offer some advice her? Does this involve using Samba? I have Samba-3.0 running as a stand-alone server. The IT guys don't know about it yet and they'll probably scream their heads off at me when they find out, so I'm trying to do this quietly until it's working.

We run M$ ADS here and our printers are networked to several departments. I'm afraid that this will become too complicated for the M$ guys and that's why I don't want to bring it up until it's working. Thanks in advance.

Do you Yahoo!?
Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions