Re: [hylafax-users] WinPrintHylaFAX Client

--- Frank Griffith <glassdude45@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I tried the samba printing method and a few of the
> other clients listed on HylaFAX's website but the
> only one I/ find viable is WinPrintHylaFAX. That's
> because, like most users, the ones in my office have
> limited computer knowledge and if you can't just
> print the document, they are lost.

Don't get me wrong but, in the documents your users
include the destination fax number right? And maybe
most of the times they send to same numbers wich are
located in some kind of phonebook. My father is a 60
y/o good man, and started using a PC. When I want
teach him something new  nothing is better than a
bunch of screenshots :-).. Adding this with the use of
WHFC and you are done.. With WHFC you print the jobs,
you can use faxcover (a waste of paper and not
ecologic, imho), and you can have a shared phonebook.
With a plus, your users can delete the job if they
make a mistake. With a samba-print-a like system your
users can't do it.

> Has anyone else used this client and if so, how does
> one go about attaching a cover sheet to the fax
> without creating one in the document you're
> printing?

Hope this helps.