[hylafax-users] WinPrintHylaFAX Client

I tried the samba printing method and a few of the other clients listed on HylaFAX's website but the only one I/ find viable is WinPrintHylaFAX. That's because, like most users, the ones in my office have limited computer knowledge and if you can't just print the document, they are lost.

Has anyone else used this client and if so, how does one go about attaching a cover sheet to the fax without creating one in the document you're printing?

Do you Yahoo!?
Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions