Re: [hylafax-users] RocketModem Configuration

I don't know wich OS/distro are planning to use, but
if it's Red Hat or any linux dsitro, you can use the
module that came within the kernel, at least in Red
Hat does. Or use the driver provided by Comtrol
herself. Yes, you will needed run faxaddmodem 4 times
and call faxgetty (if you pretend in-out faxing) for
each port.