[hylafax-users] RH9 - metamail and mgetty-sendfax

Hi all,

I'm trying to install Hylafax 4.1.7 on a fresh RH9 system.

When I installed RH9 I selected everything so in theory
all packages that come with RH9 are there. The install
went fine and it's updated fine since the install. It now
shows no updates need to be made.

I downloaded hylafax-4.1.7-1rh9.i386.rpm from hylafax.org.
When I try  to install it I get the following errors:

error: Failed dependencies:
        metamail is needed by hylafax-4.1.7-1rh8
        mgetty-sendfax conflicts with hylafax-4.1.7-1rh8

I looked and yep metamail is not there. However why
does the error show the package this it's hylafax-4.1.7-1rh8
when it is hylafax-4.1.7-1rh9?

Also what is the solution for the mgetty-sendfax conflict issue?

I upgraded three other servers running RH7.3 without any
issue. I need to move some other servers to RH9 that will
use hylafax so this is my test system.

Any help appreciated!

Mike