Re: [hylafax-users] Samba -> auto. number delivery to hylafax

Hi Denny
It can be done, here is what you need.
HylaFax, Samba, LPD or LPR support on samba server and the Win2k box
and get and install SALSAFAX for LPD
and change salsafax to pickup your faxnumber:
NMR:<number>

I have this setup here at work and it's work great.
Regards.
Kim Seligmann

* Subject: [hylafax-users] Samba -> auto. number delivery to hylafax * From: Denny Schierz <linuxmail@xxxxxxxx> * Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 21:15:34 +0200

hi,

i want to setup samba for sending faxes from w2k to hylafax. My business
program includes a macro and produce this faxnumber in the document:

NMR:<number>

which lines i have to change in the hylafax setup, to look at this
string and send the fax to hylafax?

--
cu denny