Re: [hylafax-users] Now this is an odd failure reason code.

* An Intrepid HylaFax User <hylafax@xxxxxxxxx> [031113 11:35]:

> What is the "deadline" exactly?  I didn't specify any deadlines in my fax
> submissions, which were via the sendfax/faxmail gateway with the usual X-FAX
> directives.

killtime is the real name of the job paramater.  Send fax (and faxmail)
have a default killtime of "now + 3hours".  You should be able to use
the X-FAX directives to set this differently.

Oddly enought, notify.awk is the only place where "deadline" is
mentioned or used.  We should probably change that to something which
can easily be figured out or at least correlated with the killtime
paramater.  Any suggestions?

a.

aidan@xxxxxxxxxxx                                       command like a king,