Re: [hylafax-users] senfax not generating cover page

On 2003.11.13 08:50 Kristian wrote:
Hi Everyone,

The following my sendfax execution command:

	/usr/bin/sendfax -D -C /etc/hylafax/mycover.ps \
	-c "some comments" -f "Kristian" -W 3232310 -Y "Office" \
	-X "our company" -x "dest company" -d 055632781 \
	/path/to/file.pdf

For some unknown no cover page is generated even though I explicitly
tell sendfax what template (/etc/hylafax/mycover.ps) to pass to
faxcover, which should be automatically invoked by sendfax. I suspect
that sendfax is not calling faxcover at all, but have no idea of how
configure sendfax.conf. Faxcover works fine... I tried running it from
the command line with my template and all the values are being filled
in
correctly.

Any pointers?! :)

Put a -vv on the command-line and you should see the problem explained on STDOUT.