[hylafax-users] Corrupted e-mail attachment

Hi,

Running on Debian 3.0 Woody (stable) with Hylafax 4.1.1.

On arrival of a new fax, we have Hylafax set up to send an email message
with the TIF image attached to a mail account. The problem is that all
of a sudden hylafax started sending emails with corrupted TIF images.

The strange thing is that the TIF file in

	/var/spool/hylafax/recvq/

is fine and can be viewed. I suspect the problem being somewhere in the

	/var/spool/hylafax/bin/faxrcvd

shell script, and maybe in the "mimencode" program. However, I have
tried manually encoding/decoding files on the command line with
"mimencode", but everything seems to be fine.

The only things I changed before the system had this problem are:

	- installed libmailtools-perl (perl module)
	- installed some extra ghostscript fonts

I am really lost here.
Has anyone had this problem before?!

--
Kristian