Re: [hylafax-users] problems with mailing-list

Joseph,

Thanks for that.

What you're looking at is the fa.hylafax USENet archive (now google groups
since Google inherited the content from DejaNews). The fa.hylafax newsgroup
is not a mailing list at all, but rather a USENet news group (distributed by
NNTP instead of SMTP), and it's not managed by the friendly folks at
hylafax.org. Long ago someone set this reflector up as a service to the
internet community - articles posted to the -users mailing list are reposted
to this news group automagically.

Perhaps someone here knows much more about fa.hylafax, and how it could be
properly obfuscated. If there's anything I can do to help out with that,
please email me privately. As far as I'm concerned the archives we maintain
on www.hylafax.org are being scrubbed of any and all email addresses to
protect you from those nasty spammers and virii. We even burn them out of
signatures!

-Darren

--
Darren Nickerson