Re: [hylafax-users] deleting incoming faxes

Thanks, I found it.
Changing "RecvFileMode" to 0644 solved the problem.

Though I wasn't able to find it how to change the owner ship of incoming
file or add myself as administrator to be able to remove incoming faxes.

Faxadduser -a password joseph
it worked, I see the entry in hosts.hfaxd but it doesn't do anything.

--
Joseph