Re: [hylafax-users] DID

On 2003.06.23 08:36 Matthew Hattersley wrote:
> thats good to know, thanyou VERY much... I thought for a second that
> id
> screwed up somewhere.
>
> However after trawling, I cannot find any docs... im not asking to be
> spoon
> fed here.... just a pointer

I'm not quite sure what you want to know.  All of the information on
utilizing DID is in the "docs" (the 'man' pages).

You have faxgetty catch the DID digits just as you would have it catch
CID information.  You configure it exactly the same way, by setting up
QualifyCID and either CIDName or CIDNumber (or both) in your config
file.  Then you route by CIDName or CIDNumber in faxrcvd (FaxDispatch).

'man cid', 'man hylafax-config', and 'man faxrcvd' should get you there.

I'm happy to help, just I don't know *what* you're having problems with.