Re: [hylafax-users] sending faxes, graphics?

Hi

I set up hylafax about a month ago, man am I impressed still...

For graphics and MS applications easy just use WHFC, I cant say how
impressed I am with this combination, it works full stop.

Tried all the other client software and WHFC is just the best, uses the
KISS principle, some say it does not look pretty, hmmm.

Use Samba fax also, good but not easy for the user.

also use  a fax gateway, but the WHFC has the synergy.

Best regards

Ian

 "I made this letter longer than usual because
I lack the time to make it shorter."
Pascal, Provincial Letters XVI