[hylafax-users] sending faxes, graphics?

Hello,

I've got a question. I just setup hylafax yesterday, and man, am I
impressed with the features! I can receive faxes just fine (or so it
seems) and I can send from the command line. But, how do I send something
that has graphics in it? So if I have a word (MS, OpenOffice, Abi, etc)
document and want to fax it, how should this work? Will everything
transmit okay?

Also, I cannot seem to send faxes from my windows 98 client. I've setup
samba, printcap, and the printer (apple laserwriter) per the instructions.
When I "print" to it, the windows box shows it prints fine, but nothing
after that. I dont see any errors in /var/log/messages, /var/log/syslog,
errors in e-mail, nor anything in the /var/spool/hylafax/sendq directory.
I just can't seem to track down where it's stuck, and I don't have any
printer I can connect to this machine to test lpd.

I'm running Slackware 8.1 with whatever lpd comes with it.

Oh, when I sent from the command line, I just took a text file, ran a2ps
to get a .ps file, and sent that. The odd thing was it sent it at
half-size and sideways

Thanks for any help you can provide,

	Bryan