Re: [hylafax-users] Setting Inbound Capabilities on aper/senderBasis?

Unfortunately, once the call has started in V.34 mode, there is no switching
back to V.17/V.29/V.27ter, etc. The decision to go V.34 is done right after
the call is answered. If you disable V.34 (by setting baud rate to <= 5),
can you receive from these machines?

Steve Tuckner