Re: [hylafax-users] Setting Inbound Capabilities on aper/senderBasis?

> > I would like to setup Hylafax to only reduce its capabilities when
> > this particular TSI (or CID) number is seen.  Is that
> possible?  I see
> > how to
> > do it for sending (through the info directory).  How can I make this
> > work for inbounds?
>
> This is impossible to do based on TSI because we send DIS (our
> capabilities) before we hear TSI.
>
> This *could* be done based on CID, but there is no function for
> "SenderControls" like this.  If this is problematic to you
> then I would
> recommend that you use Class 1 for the time being.

Ok, I get the part about TSI (should've read the logs better first).

However, is there a benefit to using Class 1 over Class2.0?  I believe
that I am only getting the errors when I am using connections > 14.4K
(i.e. Class2.1/V.34fax/whatever the right name for high-speed faxing
is).  I should be able to drop down to Class2.0 with the a simple config
setting, correct?

Bill