Re: [hylafax-users] Can't send MS Word File as Attachment to the HylaFax Server

Hi Everyone,

I recently installed HylaFax 4.1.5 on a RedHat 8 Linux PC. It works beautifully, I can send fax via WHCF, can receive email notification of fax received.

One problem though, is I can not send MS Word File attachment to the FaxServer. I can send short text message through the HylaFax Server, using the the format root@97456699.fax. The fax comes out from the Fax Machine is not very satisfactory though, there are a lot of  Message after the Body Text. Like <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC" - //W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional //EN"> and so on and so on.

Do anyone know how to fix my email to Fax Gateway problem. I will most appreciate your great help. Since I am trying to get it works for 2 weeks now.

Cheers..

Regards

Simon Chen

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions