[hylafax-users] Hylafax and AVM C4

Hello folks,

I've finally got a C4 running (and hylafaxing) with RedHat. However, I've
still got a problem: whenever I send a fax, it blocks all channels. So, in
fact, I could just use a Sedlbauer card or an AVM B1.
So: is there any way to send multiple facsimiles simultaneously using the
eight channels which are served by a C4 card? The machine I'm speaking of is
not going to reeceive any documents, so I'm interested only in sending...

Thanks in advance!

Dmitri Barski
Serveradministration UNIX

ElectronicPartner Handel GmbH