[hylafax-users] Remove installation from source?

Hi folks,

I am currently running HylaFAX 4.1.3 on top of RedHat 7.3. I compiled
HylaFAX from source, but have been recently impressed with the binary
RPM that is available. I want to upgrade to 4.1.5, and wonder if there
is a way to perform a "make remove" to remove my current 4.1.3
installation in preparation for installing the 4.1.5 RPM.

I think this is possible, but can't seem to confirm it. Also hoping to
find any gotchas and tips as to what files to back up from my current
configuration. ( I assume etc/config.ttysx, etc/FaxDispatch, anything
else?)

Thank you,

Tom