Re: [hylafax-users] faxgetty and mgetty

> I installed Hylafax 4.1.5 on SuSE Linux 7.2.
> It was a new install not an upgrade.
>
> I follow the instructions in FAQ about
> "How do I get mgetty and ppp working with HylaFAX?" Q343
> but I've never got this working.
>
> I can send and receive faxes, the outgoing calls are
> working but not the incoming calls.

I recently thought that mgetty wouldn't work, but I received this note:

------- Additional Comments From giulioo@pobox.com  2002-10-16 23:49 -------
For mgetty to work you have to use
GettyArgs:              "-b -r -s %s %l"
and put 'toggle-dtr no' in mgetty.config, that is GettyArgs is not sufficient.

From your log it looks like 'mgetty' is toggling DTR and droping the line.
Put the toggle-dtr no' in /etc/mgetty.config, or wherever SUSE puts it.  And
make sure your GettyArgs value is correct.