[hylafax-users] Odd tiffcp command

    I'm using HylaFAX 4.13, gs-gnu-7.05 and tiff-3.5.7 on a FreeBSD 4.5 box
with a Zoom 3049L modem. When I send a postscript file or a G3 tiff
everything works OK:)
The problem (as always!) comes when sending files from windoze. We are
trying to use Cypheus and their postscript / redmon printer option when we
send a fax it gives an error " Document requires reformatting, not in Group
3 format.\  Document requires reformatting, client is incapable of receiving
2DMR data.\ "
    The command line from the log is "/usr/local/bin/tiffcp -i -c g3:1d -f
lsb2msb -r  9999  docq/doc3.ps.3 docq/doc3.ps ; 31 . If I run the same
command minus the ; 31 at the end it creates the file doc3.ps file with no
errors. So where do I look for the source of the ;31 ? The number does
change (ie. doc6.ps ; 71).  I've found the same problem 1 other time in the
archive " http://www.hylafax.org/archive/2002-07/msg00330.php " but no
answer.