[hylafax-users] No route to host... hints...

Hi,

With my problem, I made another test.

On my home gateway machine, I try to sendfax (console mode)
to my work hylafax server and all work.

So my problem is in my home gateway firewall settings?

I can't connect to my hylafax server (via internet)
on my home lan through my Debian firewall (Nat).  Somebody
know what to do?

Home Worstations
Debian Linux (sendfax or gfax) and Windows (cypheus)
(Sendfax can log but failed sending.  No route to host.
see my previous post please.)

Home gateway
Debian Linux with nat.
(sendfax succesfull!)

Work gateway
OpenBSD 3.1 snapshot
with redirection for port 4559, 4557 and 444 (tcp and udp)
to my local lan machine.

Fax server
local machine on the lan with debian and hylafax.

The fax server works great at work on any machine (except
the Mac G4... But it's not the problem now.)  Works on Linux
and works on windows users.

Thanks again to every body.