Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax FSP DLL for Windows 2000/XP

Well, I think its neat :)

I thought about trying to do a FSP myself, but where we use Hylafax in
production we are stuck on Windows 98 so it wouldn't have been much use.
Travel up the document tree at that link Dmitry provided to see some of
the possibilities of integrating a Hylafax client into this framework.

I say the more choices for clients the better. We use WHFC here, but I
have some issues with the UI so I've tweaked it a bit (mostly in the
dialog resources). I suppose I could put my sources up somewhere if
anyone is interested.

-- chris@cencoinsurance.com