Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax FSP DLL for Windows 2000/XP

On Thu, Oct 17, 2002 at 08:32:16PM +0400, Dmitry Bely wrote:

> Well, really not that much, but I still think that Hylafax support for
> Windows fax service is more convenient. And I had some fun while
> implementing it :-)

Certainly using platform-standard interfaces and APIs where possible
is the prefered way to go.  That way, developers and users can
draw off other experience and resources in using your product.

I'm currently adding JavaMail service providers to my gnu.hylafax
class libraries.  When they're done, it'll be a great addition to
the libraries.

-joe
--
     Innovation Software Group, LLC - http://www.innovationsw.com