Re: [hylafax-users] [hylafax-devel] Re: Hylafax FSP DLL for Windows2000/XP

frbn <frbn@efbs-seafrigo.fr> writes:

> Hylafax is a free open killer-application, please don't try to close it.

I have not catched your point. I am *not* trying to "close" Hylafax, I have
just created the new client Hylafax software for Windows and thinking
whether to distribute it or not. Most existing Windows Hylafax clients
(WHFC, Cypheus, ...) are already close sourced, while Cypheus also costs
some amount of money, so ...

- Dmitry Bely