Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax FSP DLL for Windows 2000/XP

Our client :

- is portable as it is written in delphi (portability with kylix)
- uses ghostscript to generate/view faxes
- the address books (one for each user) are on a PostgreSQL server (SGBDR) and are fully userfriendly-editable

- statitics regarding the fax sent / printed(for ACK) / archived / archived-bzipped (using bzip2) are
automatically updated on this server for fast (very...very...very) fast ACCESS (< 200ms) to know what is/was/will
(be) done, or to retrieve a sent fax.

I can tell your how much errors of what type have ever appeard on this system in less than 500ms :]

( the faxes are sent using a trivial ms-word macro)

This approach is as opened as possible we can send fax from anywhere to another country
as long as we can have a connexion (through a private network or a ssl connexion)

Tomorrow, we can migrate all the desktops to linux (or freebsd why not ;) ) with
only minor changes.

Hylafax is a free open killer-application, please don't try to close it.

	Franck.

ps: no url-download yet...