[hylafax-users] HylaFAXSender 1.0, a simple Java client !

Hello everybody,

We've just released HylaFAXSender to the public. It's a very simple
Java client to send documents to the HylaFAX server. So if you can run
Java, you can send faxes ;-)

You can check it out at : http://beta9.be/hylafax

Basic server and job preferences are implemented in the preference
panel.
It was tested on Mac OS X, Linux and Windows98/XP.
It uses the gnu.hylafax libraries.

In the future we want to implement multi-document support and more job
parameters.
It's open source so any contributions, bug reports or requests are
welcome.

Let us know what you think,

---
Nicky Peeters - mailto:nicky@beta9.be