Re: [hylafax-users] sendfax with modified dest number

Le ven 11/10/2002 à 12:28, Patrice Fournier a écrit :

> You would have to put some DisplayNumber rules into your local client
> dialrules files (man sendfax and look at the end to know where to put that
> file (you must create it), defaults for a locally compiled HylaFAX is
> to read from /usr/local/lib/fax/dialrules).
>
> Something like:
>
> DisplayNumber := [
> ^20$     = 1-800-555-4203
> ^21$     = 1-900-555-1872
> ^3[0-9]$ = 1-888-555-8721
> ]

Thanks Patrice for your answer!
I'll try that asap, but as I look at your example, I see that it is a
static conversion. What I want to do is to map the called number to a
DisplayNumber that I will only know when the user calls sendfax...
(ideally I'd like to call "sendfax -d 20 --DisplayNumber 1-800-555-4200"
is that possible?)