Re: [hylafax-users] Integrating Sendmail with MS Exchange

Rather than use Sendmail, I implemented postfix on the linux box as it is
much simpler to configure and also has a sendmail interface wrapper (if the
application trying to send mail tries to talk to sendmail directly rather
than use SMTP). It used the default setup to relay all non local mail to the
exchange server - with the exchange server set up to accept the mail as
local (not tricky if the linux box is within the local network).

Hylafax was configured to use email notification and it seamlessly
integrates with the MTA.

Steve