Re: [hylafax-users] Integrating Sendmail with MS Exchange

Well, I think what you have to do is configure
Exchange (brrrrr) to accept emails from the linux box
say sendmail, qmail, etc,etc) and be sure that the
notifications goes to your Exchange. In Sendmail you
must add your Exchange (yac) host in the Sendmail .cf
file and in the line

# "Smart" relay host (may be null)
DS<your exchange host>

add your Exchange hostname. I guess you must add the
Exchange ip in the hosts tables.

If you are using some kind of Hylafax client configure
the notification email address of your user to their
Exchange email addresses. An example is WHFC on
Winblows. Hope this helps. Cheers

--- Di Vaio Gianluigi