[hylafax-users] w2hfax

write: DELE recvq/fax00099.tif
read: 550 recvq/fax00099.tif: Operation not permitted.

There is no option to send the admin password thru w2hfax that I can find
like there is in Cypheus. I dont want to pay 30 dollars for Cypheus because
I dont think its worth more then 10 if that. Has anyone got w2hfax to work
with hylafax 4.1.3 if so how did you do it. If not can someone please tell
me a good fax client that is free thanks in advance.