[hylafax-users] RelayFax Client questioins

Howdy, folks. A few questions for anyone with experience with the
RelayFax client.

The How-To at http://www.hylafax.org/howto/clients/RelayFax.php shows
this:

> How To Do It:
>
> *	Install procmail and metamail. Many distributions come with these
> packages by default.

installed by default on my RedHat 7.3 Install

> *	Install HylaFAX.

done and functioning.

> *	Create a new user for out-bound faxes to which RelayFax messages or
> fax-intended e-mails will be sent. This account's default shell should
> be [ba]sh.

Done

> *	Create a folder called 'faxtmp' in this user's $HOME directory.

Done

> *	Place my .procmailrc file, the .faxitrc file, and the faxuserlist
> file into this user's $HOME directory. Many thanks go to Steve Glines
> for his help with these procmail recipes. Make sure the .procmailrc,
> .faxitrc, and faxuserlist have ownership user.user and are not
> group-writable.

Done

> *	Edit the faxuserlist file to reflect the e-mail addresses of valid
> fax users and their password that should be used in the RelayFax
> client.

Okay. Can this be left with no password?

> *	Make sure that procmail is your MDA, and if using smrsh, make sure
> that the appropriate link is made for procmail. (If using RedHat, 'ln
> -s /usr/bin/procmail /etc/smrsh/procmail' should do the trick.)

How do I do this? I know of MTAs like SendMail, QMail, and PostFix. Is
this the same thing? Or is a MDA a Mil Delivery Agent, instead of Mail
Transport Agent? Any help appreciated.

> *	Install RelayFax client (downloadable at
> http://relayfax.deerfield.com/download/) on each client machine and
> print to it for faxing.

Will do once I have the rest set up. If anyone has figured this out,
let me know!

Thank you,

Tom