Re: [hylafax-users] Cypheus crashes on Windows 98 machines

Michael,

> I am using Cypheus 2.48 on Windows 98, 2nd Edition and
> HylaFAX 4.1.3 on SuSE Linux 8.0. But I cannot get Cypheus
> to run properly. Several times a day Cypheus crashes with
> these two error messages:

you might have a misconfiguration in TIFF printer driver, if you are
using it. Please set driver settings on tab "Color/Compression" to 1
Bit, Use Compression, CCITT Mode 4. For easier use, please change to
Redmon/PS driver and use this instead. There will be a complete new
TIFF driver for seamless integration into Cypheus soon.

The crash at "StatusBarX" is fixed in 2.50, because this control was
completely removed.

Best Regards
Bodo

Bodo Noering Consulting
Zur Alten Faehre 23 · D-45219 Essen
Phone +49-2054-971790 · Fax +49-2054-971791
bn@urania.com · http://www.urania.com

Highend Fax: HylaFAX® (www.hylafax.org)
and Cypheus (www.cypheus.de)