[hylafax-users] Docs on dynamically-formatted alerts/receipts?

Hello,

I'm trying to determine how to configure monitoring alerts to have
dynamic Subject: lines.

I currently send an email to faxaccount@faxmachine.domain.tld. I have
procmail parse the incoming email for a special string in the headers
containing the destination phone number, pipe the body through html2ps,
and pipe the result of that through sendfax with $DEST as an argument.

So far, so good. Everything works well. Blazingly fast, compared to the
garbage Imecom crap on an NT box we currently are suffering under.

What I need now are specially formatted notifications of success or
failure. The notifications need to be sent to the *sending* email
account (not the local faxaccount@localhost account firing off sendfax
via procmail), and the subject line needs to contain a structured string
incorporating a couple of specific numbers parsed from the headers of
the sending email.

I am at a loss as to how to proceed on this. I don't know how to
dynamically specify alerts/receipts to an account dissimilar to the
local account being used for the sendfax process instantiation. I don't
know how to pass an argument (and even to which part of HylaFax to pass
the argument _to_) to get the necessary Subject: line.

I'm more than happy to RTFM, but I really need help determining which
part of the FM to R. It's just not jumping out at me from perusing the
output of man2html.

I would appreciate any pointers to the appropriate section of
documentation.
--
Brad Felmey