[hylafax-users] Hylafax on digi datfire cards

Hi Guys,

We’ve just changed over to Hylafax after using a bespoke efax based system for fax to email.

Is it possible to route faxes depending on the number called and the CLI ? or can we route on number called on then force a perl script to route on the CLI?

It would help loads if anyone could give me any tips, the documentation is rather vague on routing. I’ll be using two Digi Datafire RAS 60 PE2 cards and hopefully receiving about 100 simultaneous calls. Will Hylafax support this traffic?

Regards,

John Martin

Phone:   08707539008

Email:    john.martin@mediaburst.co.uk