[hylafax-users] File locking question

Hi all,

First off,

We have a hylafax 4.1.2 system setup with 36 inbound line split between
10 queues. Everything works very well. We are very happy with the system
as we can are receiving all most 7000 faxes a day with only  a few minor
issues.

One of the issues,

We use a fax viewer that each dept uses to view there queues. The recvq
Dir for each dept is shared out via samba and the fax viewer goes to a
mapped windows share on the server to view the Dir.

The issue is that the user can view a fax before the fax has finish
being received. So if you look at a fax the first time it say it has 10
pages go back to it and it says it has 15 pages. Is there any to lock
the inbound fax file so that they can not view the fax until it has
finished being written out to file?

Thanks in advance,

Rich Houston