[hylafax-users] grouping documents

Hello,

I would like to use Hylafax to send documents to customers
and group them in one call.

Yes, I know it is possible to use the command senfax
with one tel.number and a list of documents.

But, this does not respond to my question.

To get precise the problem is as follow :
      Hylafax is busy calling some customer
     I submit a document to send to XXXX
      Hylafax is still busy
      A little bit later I submit a second document to send to XXXX
       Hylafax is still busy
        Then I submit a third document to send to XXXX

Is it possible that when Hylafax calls XXXX it sends the three documents
in that call inspite of calling three times to send one document ?
How can I do that ?

Thanks. Goodbye